Mrs. Csimbok's ELA Class!!
Parent Back To School Night Presentation:
Welcome! Please join my google classroom! My homeroom code is
So.... What do we do in 4th grade?
Fourth grade ELA focuses on the following:
- We read a wide variety of fiction and informational texts, both independently and as a group.
- We learn to use text and graphic features to better understand what we read.
- We take the ideas we've read about and use them to draw conclusions and to form opinions.
- We express our ideas (orally, visually, and in writing) in an organized manner, using facts and information from texts to back up our ideas.
- We conduct and present research using technology and creativity.