Special Considerations for Remote Learning
- Students will log in virtually to participate and interact with other students who are learning remotely. Failure to log in during your class time will result in missed instruction and time with your teacher.
- When logging in, remember to have your name correctly displayed, camera on, and mic on mute unless you are participating in class discussion. Failure to follow these considerations will result in being dismissed from the meeting.
- School rules apply during virtual sessions. Respectful, kind and appropriate behavior is expected during virtual lessons. Disruptive and disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated. Please remember that there are many people in virtual sessions and it may be recorded.
- Students can find directions and materials on Google Classroom every day.
- Grading will include daily participation in addition to assigned classwork and assessments. If you missed virtual class, you are still responsible for the work posted.
- Please be kind, patient, and considerate! This is a new situation for everyone! Please understand that we may experience some connectivity issues, mistakes, and delays.
- Please understand that if emails or messages are sent after hours, responses may come the next day.