Mrs. Csimbok's ELA Class!!
Parent Back To School Night Presentation:
Welcome! Please join my google classroom! My homeroom code is nva2uo. Ms. Rivera's homeroom's code is hs3jwgk.
So.... What do we do in 5th grade?
Fifth grade ELA focuses on the following:
- We read a wide variety of fiction and informational texts, both independently and as a group
- We learn to use text and graphic features to better understand what we read
- We take the ideas we've read about and use them to draw conclusions and to form opinions
- We express our ideas (orally, visually, and in writing) in an organized manner, using facts and information from texts to back up our ideas
- We conduct and present research using technology and creativity