Welcome to Mrs. Krall's Page
Degrees and Certifications:
MD Program Information
Welcome to Mrs. Krall's Special Education MD class at Carteret Middle School.
The program focuses on functional academics and essential life skills. The following are the cornerstones of the program:
- PCI Sight Word Reading Program
- Comprehension through YA Novels
- Functional "TouchMath" program
- CBI - Community Based Instruction: Students take monthly trips to places such as the Post Office, Library and Supermarket.
- ADL - Assisted Daily Living: Students take monthly trips to the High School "Apartment" and learn to cook and take care of a home.