- Ms. Hutchinson's YouTube Page: You can find videos of me reading Story Labs and completing Tools of the Mind math activities on my Youtube Page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdVf2zZ4bwJXo9TbNtE8Ldw?view_as=subscriber
- Virtual Field Trips: Check out this list of very fun "Virtual Field Trips" that you can take with your preschooler! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R_B659_FQOiUYVZHp8Q2ymRKnDGVQnGNdggVCu9ZaLA/edit?usp=gmail_thread
- STARFALL:This is an amazing learning app for reading, phonics & math practice! Go to the Starfall App on your school-issued iPad (or starfall.com) and press "sign in". You can log in with the username: email@example.com and the password: Columbusprek (capital "C"). (Note: this is an account that us teachers all pitched in to activate, so multiple classes are going to be using this account)
- ABC MOUSE: This is another great learning website for extra math and literacy practice. Check it out! Go to the ABCmouse app (or select the Early Learning Academy app icon) on your child's iPad, or enter www.ABCmouse.com into your browser. You will need to log in through my "teachers" account, by entering my USERNAME: dhutchinson@carteretschools.
org and PASSWORD: Hutchinson . Once you are in the teachers account, students may log in by selecting their avatar, and log out by selecting Change User.
- EPIC: This website offers FREE online books for your child to read! I chose a selection that I think our preschoolers will enjoy! (Dinosaurs rule!) Please use this class code eng3873 at https://www.getepic.com/
students and start using Epic.
- PBS Kids: This is anotehr great website for additional practice: https://www.pbs.org/