Students, make sure that you:
- keep your video on and microphone off
- are on time for class. With everything being virtual, you have no excuse to be late.
- are not disrupting the class. Mute yourself when I or a classmate is speaking.
- are not using your phone or on unrelated webpages during our class.
All students are expected to read the Carteret School Handbook and follow all school rules.
- Any type of Harassment/ Intimidation/ (Cyber) Bullying/ Relational Aggression/ Profanity will NOT be tolerated