How to request a transcript

    1. Come to Carteret High School's School Counseling Department between the hours of 8 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. or 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. with a photo I.D.
    2. If a transcript needs to be sent to a university/college, please send an email to with your full name at graduation, date of birth, date of graduation, the full address of the university/college it needs to be sent to, your current phone number, address, and attach a photo ID.

    We DO NOT mail or email transcripts to home addresses.

    If you have any questions, please call 732-541-8960, Ext. 4093


School Counseling Staff