PE Grading, Procedures and Rules
Physical Education Grading Procedures for Mr. Merz's class
2021-2022 School Year.
Grading Policy - Grades will be updated in Realtime
- 75%- Class Participation (performance)
- 25% - Skills Assessment (skill and physical activity tests)
- Students will be given a Class Participation grade daily that ranges from 0-5 points
- If a student is unprepared (no sneakers/physical education uniform) they will receive a ZERO for the day
- If a student changes and participates in the warm-up exercises and the daily activities, 5 points will be earned
Students may lose points due to the following reasons:
- Lateness, not stretching, not exercising, not participating in daily activity, inappropriate behavior, not following instructions
Physical Education Uniform Policy
Black or royal blue t-shirt or sweatshirt, navy blue sweat pants or athletic track pants and navy blue basketball (gym) shorts.
*Shirts must be plain* **A Carteret t-shirt may be worn only**
Students not in PE uniform will receive a zero.