- Students are expected to arrive to class prepared and on time.
- Students must obtain a late pass if arriving to class late.
- 5 minutes or more late to class = 1 cut/absence.
- One hour of detention will be assigned for each cut.
- Cuts are unexcused absences. Four (4) cuts may result in permanent removal from the class, with no credit earned for the course.
- More than twenty (20) unexcused absences result in no credit earned for the course.
LATE TO SCHOOL
Students reporting to school late will report directly to their class if they arrive prior to 8:10 a.m. Students reporting after 8:10 a.m. must sign-in at the security desk. Students reporting to school after 4th
LATE TO CLASS AFTER PERIOD 1